Saturday, April 7, 2012

New stuff? What's up!!?!

Click here for my deviantART gallery! ^

I've been inactive on here! I haven't had much time to get on the computer lately, so this is my first time in a while that I'm finally getting on here! I've been restricted to my phone for so long so it actually feels good getting back on an actual keyboard and screen after almost two months haha.

Anyway, school is almost over. I have 41(Yes, I've been counting down on a calendar in my room!) school days left until I can officially say I am a high school graduate!

In other news I received a scholarship for $2,000 for my art from the TACFA (Tustin Area Council for Fine Arts) and I'm hoping I can get some other money that I've applied for from scholarships as well. The one thing I'm particularly excited about is hopefully getting a booth at the Laguna Beach Art-A-Fair this summer! Keeping my fingers crossed and I'll keep you all posted on that.

I have not been very productive lately, only doing some projects here and there but I hope I can get more work done in the next coming months. I'm going to try my hardest to do so.

Some stuff I've been workin on as of late:

Graphite drawing

Mixed media, Pink Floyd FTW!

 Tiger on scratchboard

~Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment